How I created this look:
1. I applied, with the Mary Kay Foundation/Cream shadow brush, my Mary Kay cream eye shadow in Violet Storm. I patted on a generous amount on my lid, close to the lash line and then faded it out from my crease a little up wards. Thus, creating a subtle "smokey" effect.
2. Next taking a eyeliner brush, I dip into my Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara and use it (very quickly as it dries faster than actual eyeliner) along my upper lash line, outer v, and slightly a fourth of the way in on my bottom lash line.
3. After carefully using my lash curler, I then reached for my Mary Kay Lash Primer. I pump the wand vigorously to collect quite a bit of product, before coating my lashes.
4. Thereafter, I again take my Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara, in I <3 Black, and apply several coats to my lashes, blinking my lashes into the fine bristles. As this wand doesn't help much in regards to thickening the lashes, I used more mascara than I normally do with others. I also used it on my lower lashes to give the appearance of a dolled up eye.
5. My cheeks, being already flushed, I only used a tidbit of my Mary Kay Lipstick in Rose Cherie (a sweet pink tone) and gingerly applied it with my fingers, to the apples of my cheeks.
6. I moisturized my lips with a lipbalm, and then with the same lipstick smoothed color onto my lips-finishing this night look.
Check out these products and more at Mary Kay's website!
FTC: THESE PRODUCTS WERE SENT TO ME FROM MARY KAY COSMETICS VIA COURTESY OF INFLUENSTER FREE OF CHARGE FOR TESTING. I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH MARY KAY COSMETICS. ALL THOUGHTS ARE MY OWN, UNBIASED.